Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My How You've Grown!


I was taking some pictures of our dear "Liz" the other day and noticed how much he had grown! I didn't realize that he was going to get so big! I guess I know nothing about lizards...and I don't! They're pretty easy pets, though.
I've noticed growth in other places, too...my belly for one..is getting bigger as Tyler grows. He should be around 2lbs. about now. I'm in the last trimester! The next three months are going to fly with the holidays and Caleb's school and the business!
I've noticed that Caleb has grown in height. Last year he was one of the smallest kids in his class, yet he's the oldest. This year, he's still small, but catching up with his pals! He's also growing in wisdom. It's really cool to see the questions he asks in comparison to the ones he would ask last year. The things he is concerned about are different and he's more aware of what people think of him. It's a 'blessing and a curse' kind of deal.
Julia is growing! We've been working on her room this week, getting it ready to be 'all hers'. The baby is coming and will be invading her space in Caleb's room, so we've painted her room to make it a little more special. She got to pick out the colors and I got a great idea from Cindy Foote's blog with the polka dots. We're not done yet, but she is very proud of it!
Growth, it's continually happening! It's amazing how it seems that it happens all the sudden, but it is a process! God lets us see glimpses of the process, but nobody is finished growing yet!

No comments: