Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jubilation and Grace

As I sit to write this post. The word jubilation just rolls around in my head and heart. Two friends have learned that they will be parents. One of a 15 year old girl who leaped into their hearts after seeing her picture and one of an infant half a world away. I can remember all three times I found out I was going to be a mommy again. I was overjoyed! For these women and men, though, my heart sings because they have waited so long! Adoption is such a special way of becoming a parent. In both instances...a life has been saved! Way to be superhero parents from the get go! My heart is so excited for these families. I know they will both be who God wants them to be for their children! What a legacy!

James and I have been in the desert for what seems like a long time now. We have been discussing that lately it seems like we are entering a season of grace. How exciting to know that our Father watches over us and moves us through the seasons. Thank you Lord for friends and family that love you!

No comments: