Sunday, September 12, 2010

Things Unsaid

I ran into a friend the other day and I can't get the meeting out of my head.  I haven't seen this person in probably about a year and I was very surprised to see her.  It was a quick exchange of information and small talk and then I was gone.  Later that night I couldn't sleep because there were so many things that I could have asked her or shared with her.  Do you ever have those type of meetings where you feel like God ordained it, but in the moment, you don't know what to say or how to react?  I think I was so caught off guard that it made me a little insecure.  It didn't help that I was sick, too.  I can't get it out of my mind, though.  I feel like I missed an appointment with God.  I know He understands, but it eats at me inside.  I guess you have to chalk it up to learning and remeber to keep your eyes open for divine appointments, or God putting you in the right place at the right time for a certain purpose.  So, to my friend, I am sorry that I left things unsaid.....

No comments: