Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's over.

Well, we have a new president elect. I, for one, am glad that the election is over. It may not have turned out how a lot of us wanted it to, but there is not much we can do about it now. I am so glad that the debates and commentary will be dying down. I'm really tired of being bombarded with it. I know there are other states that have been even more bombarded with it...like the folks in Ohio, that are even more sick of it all. I do have to say this was the most exciting election I have ever experienced. I think the media played a huge part in all of it, good or bad. I can remember telling James how biased the news reports were. It's crazy...
Anyway, I figured most people would be blogging about the election today and thought I would throw one out there.

Now, to focus on getting this baby born....4-6 more weeks!

1 comment:

darrah said...

hi! just letting you know that i tagged you on my blog. go take a look.

hope you are well! not too much longer...