Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

My beautiful and charming sister in law, Darrah, tagged me this week in her blog. I thought it was very sweet of her to think of me, so I will respond. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to link to 7 friends' blogs, but we'll find a way. BTW, check out her blog, then follow the links to her website and etsy....she is an amazing artist and I'm so proud of her! darrahdeangooden.blogspot.com

Let's see who I can tag:

Dad: wogblog.wordpress.com
James: gracedonduit.blogspot.com
Melissa: faithacts.wordpress.com
Michael: shapestarsmake.com/blog

Ok, ok, so I don't have 7 friends that blog....I know my friends are in the dark ages. Oh well, you'll have to deal with it!



here are the rules:

1. link the tagger and post the rules
2. post 7 random facts about yourself
3. tag 7 friends and link to them
4. let them know they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog


so, here are 7 random facts you might not know about me:

1. i would secretly love to be a rock star
2. i would love to take a very long european vacation with my husband one day
3. i catch myself watching Hannah Montana and Zach and Cody by myself sometimes and then wonder why I am watching it
4. i think my kids are the smartest ever
5. i really don't like being pregnant...i love the end result, though.
6. i wish i were as talented at musical instruments like my brothers, but don't have the time to learn new chords...such is life
7. i have craved IHOP through this entire pregnancy and have not been once!

alright, be tagged!

3 comments:

Jenna Lang said...

I'd like to be a rock star, too. Too bad I inherited the no-musical-talent/no-rhythm/tone-deaf thing.

I don't understand why you have rejected a meal at IHOP...

www.acreativeword.blogspot.com

Jenna

Meridith Parker said...

Oh, I wouldn't have rejected a meal at IHOP, we just haven't been! The one in Denton is nasty and I never think about it when we're in Frisco.

darrah said...

thanks for the kind comments! i appreciated reading your seven "secrets". i used to watch even stevens on disney by myself and laugh out loud...