Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School


Caleb starts his 1st grade year a week from today. I am excited for him! I just can't believe that I have a first grader! Caleb is excited to see his friends, but he isn't quite sure what homework is and that kind of scares him. It's something he has brought up over the past few months. It's the only reason he doesn't want to go back to school. It's just because he doesn't know what it is. I have reassured him over and over that he will have no problem with homework and that his daddy and I will help him, but he' s not convinced.
How many times in life do we fear things just because we don't know what is behind that door? What could we be missing out on just because we won't take that next step?
Caleb will be taking that next step. He'll be fine!

No comments: