Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hit the Wall


I think I hit a wall this week. So much has happened in just the last few months that I think it finally caught up with me. I'm all for change, it's apart of life, but so much change in so little time can be exhausting. We've got a baby coming, which is a LOT of change. Then, I had a huge embroidery job this summer and worked 12-15 hour days. Just in the last month, we've been getting ready for school, had a church change that has been a whirlwind, and are transitioning Julia to sleep in her own room. Yesterday, I could barely keep my eyes open. I wondered why and it hit me in the middle of the night during my many sleep position changes. It's just catching up to me. I'm exhausted! It'll get better, I've just got to process things and hopefully get more sleep...ha ha!

Check this pic out. My boy caught this 14" fish last weekend on his "back to school" campout with his dad. They had a blast and he (as you can see) was so proud of himself. I'm proud of this kiddo, too.

Julia is getting used to not having Caleb home during the day. She was so shocked to find that she can watch what she wants to watch on the tv while brother is gone. She's loving that. We're also working on her letters. She's doing pretty well!

No comments: