Tuesday, August 5, 2008



Have you ever played tug o' war and I mean played with all your might? You know how when you let go of the rope it actually hurts more than if you just held on? I feel like that today. I feel like I have been trying to hold on to the rope and pull it in the direction it should go, but meeting a lot of resistance. I think it is going to hurt when I let go because I have been holding on so tightly without even realizing it. I thought I had distanced myself enough and watched my heart so closely, but when God tries to teach us something or we make a stand to live in the ways He would have us live, you will ALWAYS meet resistance. So, whatever happens, however it turns out. Here I am, letting go.

1 comment:

lg said...

You are right...it hurts for a while, but then it feels really really right. I love reading your thoughts. You are wise!